Our building will re-open on Sunday 4 April. Here’s a reminder of what Sunday services in person need to look like.
Please do not attend if you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with anyone displaying such symptoms. It is important that we all take primary responsibility for our own and others’ health and wellbeing.
- Everyone who would like to worship within the church building (adults and children) will be required to wear a face mask while on church property. Those who are medically exempt do not need to wear a face mask.
- Members will be seated in family groups.
- Everyone is welcome to our services, but please note that there will be no activities for children during the services. So children will be expected to remain with their families at all times.
- The Gallery will be closed.
- All external doors will be open to provide airflow and reduce the need to touch surfaces. (Please be aware this may mean the temperature in the building being lower than usual.)
- The toilets in main Church building will be open. Please use the hand sanitiser at the door when entering and leaving.
Arrival and Departure
- Please enter Church through the two doors on Main Street, and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- If coming from the Bingham Lane Car park, enter through the Church Halls, use the hand sanitiser provided, follow the signage and queue to enter the church through the door.
- If coming from Main Street, please enter through the lower archway gate and queue to enter through the door.
- A member of the Welcome Team will greet and direct you to an usher who will show you to your seat. Once seated please remain in that seat.
- Please do not come earlier than 10.40am and be in your seats for 10.55am, as this will allow the the service to start at 11am for the Live Stream.
It is very important to adhere to social distancing especially when entering and leaving the Church building.
- The service will last about 40-45 minutes.
- Singing will be allowed, but at a reduced level.
- A retiring offering facility will be available at the exits.
Personally I am thankful that on Easter Sunday we will gather together both online and in person to celebrate God’s plan of salvation. As we focus on the power of the death and resurrection of Jesus during our Easter Sunday service we will celebrate the Sacrament of Communion.Stephen Orr
Sunday Booking Process
Our maximum attendance will be limited to 72 as we seek to be compliant to social distancing rules.
The line will be open for phone bookings on Thursdays 10am-1pm, please book during this time only on 07782408232. You may call, text or leave a voice mail providing your name, the number of seats your group will require and a contact number (this is the only way to book seats for Sundays). If you do not receive a booking confirmation then there are no seats available so please do not attend.