The next collection for Storehouse will take place on Sunday 27th February. Contributions can be left in the Welcome Area, or at the door to the Church Office, on your way through the halls.
Storehouse would welcome gifts of
– meals/meats to serve with potatoes, rice or pasta: chilli, curry, mince and onion, stewed steak, chunky chicken, meatballs, sausages and beans, ravioli, spaghetti/spaghetti hoops/baked beans/tuna/ham
– vegetables or fruit: tomatoes, sweetcorn, peas, carrots, potatoes, oranges, pears, peaches etc.
– desserts: custard or rice
jars: baby food, jam, Bolognese sauce or other pasta sauces
packets: long grain rice or pasta, cuppa soups, cereal, jelly, biscuits
drinks: breakfast juice, juice for diluting or long life milk, tea, coffee or hot chocolate
other: cooking oil, salt and pepper
personal care: shampoo, shower gel, soap, deodorants (male and female), shaving foam and razors
household: multi-purpose cleaning products, washing up liquid, cloths, scourers or kitchen roll
At this time of the year, Storehouse is usually short of pretty much everything, but you should view their Facebook Page to check for any other urgent requirements.
Please leave your donation of items either
- at the door to the Church Office, if coming into church through the halls or
- under the table in the Welcome Area, if entering from Main Street.