Our morning service includes contemporary worship songs and a traditional hymn, the reading of the Bible, prayer and and Bible teaching. We continue to search for new ways to present the unchanging truth of the Gospel and to lead our people into a deeper realisation of who God is as we worship him.
We meet on Sunday mornings at 11:00am; the average service lasts about one hour and ten minutes. Our Sunday evening services are varied and we produce a programme for evening worship at the beginning of each term.
We welcome children of all ages into our services; parents can make use of the crèche which is well run by volunteers. We also have Kingdom Kids for children up to P7 age.
Tea and coffee are served after our morning service and before our evening gathering, giving people the opportunity to mingle and chat. Prayer Ministry is available after most morning services.
Our services are open to all, we will never turn anyone away. It doesn’t matter how you dress, the important thing is that you come along and share with us in praising God.
- Junior (Years 8-10) in Minor Hall
- Senior (Years 11-14) in Coffee Bar
- Kingdergarten (age 0-3) during whole of service
- Kingdom Kids (age 4-11) leave service at 11:15am
- Morning Worship in the church, followed by coffee & tea in Coffee Bar
(Prayer ministry available in transept of the church)
- Sunday Evenings: in the church hall, in varied formats